Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Your God Given Power


To My Friends & Business Associates,

A Friend of mine forwarded a similar prayer to me.

It got me to thinking and in obedience and with Faith I'm sending my prayer to you:

I think we are all so distracted by all of the diversions life and the rulers using the media, sends to us that we have lost contact with our God Given Powers & Gifts.

God Created us as one. So we as one are therefore our own Creators of Health, Happiness as well as Financial Blessings. God does not create any im-perfections ever. In life a thing can be considered perfect or not perfect but there is no such thing as im-perfect. There is no IM in PERFECT period.

We are creations of the one source that is, was and will always be Perfection.

Perfection is not who you are or what you are. It's what you Feel. What you FEEL creates who you are and what you are.

I want you to think of the word Smile. Just Think Smile.

How does that make you feel, What does it feel like?

Yeah, I know, it feels good.

So Smile some more.

That Feeling is Your God Given Power. Practice feeling it. Then make it a habit to always make sure your always vibrating at the very least the vibration of smile - Perfection.

Make that (FEELING) your permanent position, where you function, operate, and actually live your life from, no matter where you have been distracted to. Don't let the distractions take away Your Power. Don't let the the diversion over power your Gift.

Remember, Your Mind Is Your Power.

So, right now while your feeling your perfection I want you to take a moment & Let's Pray For Each Other and do it with your God Given Power using your Feeling of Smile..

I want you to make it a point to feel real good while we pray for our Financial Blessings. I also want you to attach your prayer to something or someone else that you actually want to help, to something that helps make the day better for someone else, to something that makes you smile now just thinking about it. And if you are not in need of a financial blessing, then please pray for those who do!!!

Father I believe a problem for anyone of us is a problem for all of us. We are All One and so I claim it for you - now claim it for me.

God has provided limitless ways for us to provide for us, that we are not using because it's what we know nothing about and we are lost in the distractions.

So today I send this financial blessing as a simple prayer.

Heavenly Father, Most Gracious and Loving God, Source. I pray within you that you abundantly bless us All. WE ARE ALL ONE.

I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but it is all of us, especially those of us who believe and trust in your Gift. (FEELINGS).

GOD, I send out this prayer request for a Financial Blessing for the person who sent this to me, for me and to all that I have forwarded this message to. To all those attached to the smiles connected in my prayers and the smiles of those who read this email and to all those who don't even know the email exist.

God I know that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything!

So I thank you in advance for our blessings.

God, deliver the person reading this right now from expenses (a distraction know as debts) and expense burdens ( a diversion known as worry). Release your Godly wisdom (Feelings) that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are (Feelings known as Smile, Happy, Laughter, Peace, Love, Harmony) and how if we just obey you and walk in your word (Feeling) and have the Faith (Be Consistent with Persistence) of a mustard seed (Awareness) that your Feelings will pour out abundant blessings for us all.

I thank you every day for the recent blessings I have received and for all the blessings yet to come, because I know you are not done with me yet.

In Gods Power, Gift & Feelings, Amen.

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray in PERFECTION for each other. Then practice using your God Given Gift and watch the Power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you know He loves. Helping Each Other.

Peace, Love and Blessings....

Have Faith

From your friend in Faith,

Herbert Gordon
Consultant & Coach
For Home Business Owners

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~ Nelson Mandela

Working Together We Can Change The World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdaMkSeFIbM

No comments: